Why Gotcha Covered?
Owner & Design Consultant
Louise has been in leadership positions in sales and marketing for the last 25 years. While raising a family of three children and now almost 10 grandchildren (10th due in Feb 2017), she has had a very successful career in banking support services, supplemental education, and residential real estate development, with an emphasis on interior design, and franchise consulting.
Recently she has decided to follow her heart in the field of interior decoration & design and has joined the best company she could find in that industry – Gotcha Covered. Virtually everyone she knows is certain that this is by far the most appropriate business for Louise because she loves what she does. For Louise, it is more a calling than a profession.
Gotcha Covered focuses on interior window treatments and associated decorator pillows, bedding, draperies, etc. She very much enjoys representing virtually all of the best manufacturers in that industry and has buying power through Gotcha Covered that gives her price advantages over all of her competition. She also enjoys having more options than any of her competition and can take care of clients who are on a tight budget, those who are able to be elaborate with their home décor, and everyone in between.
She especially likes the advantages of Gotcha Covered, which allow her to provide custom solutions with a consultative approach for her clients. She most enjoys this approach, compared to the transactional approach of her competition.
As a former franchise consultant, Louise is very sensitive to the process of evaluating any company she considers. In this case, she says that “Gotcha Covered is absolutely unique in all of the franchising from everything I can tell. It is the only company I have ever run across whose franchisees are virtually unanimous in their praise of the company training, support, and culture.” Since she is now also in the fold, that opinion continues to be unanimous.
- Free consultation in the comfort of your home or office
- Flexible hours around your schedule
- Extensive product selection from all top vendors
- Products for any style or budget
- Competitive pricing based on national buying power
- No "bait and switch"
- Virtually everything for the interior of a window
- We offer hard and soft treatments
- Consultative approach with our clients
- Exemplary customer service
- We own and operate the business
- We want you to be clients for life
- Our highly educated and experienced consultants
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Best fit by measuring windows 5 different ways
- We can provide temporary shades in your home
- Referral program
- Repair services
- Warranty support
- Professional installation by certified installers
- Review each window covering after installation
- Correct any deficiencies that may occur and complete the installation
- Customer contacted promptly upon receipt of product
We take care of your home as if it's ours:
- We wear protective booties in your home
- Our ladders wear boots, too!
- We use furniture pads for your protection
- We remove all installation debris
- We make sure you're satisfied before we leave
- No alcohol or tobacco on premises
- We accept most major credit cards
Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window.View Our Portfolio